Who doesn't like a good old fashioned game of tag?
1.You must share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
2.You then tag 7 people (if you can) and at the end of the post you provide links to their blogs.
3.Lastly, let them know they are being tagged.
1. I need a haircut. Split ends + no haircut in months =A party in the back
2. My current favorite CD is by Alli Rogers - from Cedar Falls, IA - love the locals
3. I am behind in the technology age and proud of it. I use my grandfather's radio/CB/black and white 3" TV screen in the kitchen and I still have my big "boom box" from when I was a kid. If I wanted to I could still listen to tapes :) The iPod from the bank is still in the box...
4. My two least favorite chores at home- cleaning the bathtub and emptying the dishwasher.
5. Favorite TV shows that are the biggest waste of time to watch: Biggest Loser and America's Next Top Model. (There was something about watching people get weighed while eating pizza and ice cream when I was pregnant... somehow it made me feel better)
6. Six weeks of maternity leave is not enough. Even if you are part time.
7. Mason's hungry, again.
Keri, Sarah, Kim, Kristin, and Meredith. HA!
A glimpse of our past few months in pictures...
4 years ago