Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sold.

No, not a house. We did not buy a house.


But I did sell this on Etsy. Mason helped.


We had a fun weekend in Illinois. 5 Quarts of blueberries on the way there, 5 Quarts of blueberries on the way back. I would say we were successful pickers. Beyond berries, I got to see my friend Ingrid at her beautiful wedding reception and meet her new hubby, as well as catch up with friends I don't keep up with very well. I even got to go OUT at night ALONE and enjoy some adult conversation and WINE. Man, what a great weekend. And to top it off, Mason is back to sleeping through the night (mostly). It really is a treat to visit the burg. More photos will come compliments of NWP (Grandmama).

1 comment:

Kim said...

Congrats on selling the book! I've been thinking of trying out Etsy...might be a fun way to test the waters and see if I could sell anything. By the way, what do you do with all the blue berries? We get a bunch from my family and I'm always looking for yummy recipes.