Friday, March 20, 2009

More Plastic


Back

Front with top flap


More melting plastic adventures from Thursday. I had some teens over and showed them this technique (here's a good tutorial if you are interested). Then I kept their scraps for my own projects. The back looks much cooler in real life. I'm not a photographer. That's my Mom. I also made an iPhone cover for you Christy, we missed you!! My sewing skills really could be perfected, but I'm getting there. On some things I am very haphazard, and on others I am very much a perfectionist. Sewing is somewhere in the middle, but perhaps I need to lean towards the latter.
I also found this perfect little Easter basket today. Maybe next weeks project...

1 comment:

Keri Speidel said...

I'd like to put in an order.... :) They look awesome, I'm sure I'd set our house on fire though....