Friday, July 23, 2010

She sits!

I don't have a photo right now, but Avery started to sit on her own yesterday already! She is really into her toys now and also loves Mason's new fire truck from Grandma, especially the wheels. They are just fascinating! She loves to lay on her tummy and watch Mason play and reach for her toys. Sometimes I even catch her up on her hands for a few seconds. She is very sneaky :) As of now she is upstairs with a cold and sleeping the morning away. Poor girl! I hate to see my baby under the weather.
We are spending time with Grandma and Grandpa Wilson this week and Mason is having so much fun. Within the first few hours he managed to bounce his head off the pavement (ouch, I heard it....) because Monty the Corgi was pulling him a little too hard. Other than that, the hose, sprinkler and Grandma's book are keeping him very happy.

No comments: