Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mac Attack

So our computer is in a "coma" once again; therefore no photos for now. Videos may come soon, but don't hold your breath. Technology is not my forte, but you know somethings wrong when your husband talks about putting a torch to the logic board in the computer... (hes not joking, people actually do this...) Leave it to the carpenter; I just want my pictures back.

Mason just got over his first cold - we had a lovely Mother's Day. Mason and I both had Kleenex plastered to our noses and were sniffling together. We went to Target just to get out of the house. Micah and I had good intentions of actually going on a date; maybe next week.

Only 2 more weeks of school left, then I am free! I cannot have high hopes of actually sleeping in anymore, but I can't wait to actually have my mornings back with Mason. He slept so much this afternoon I feel like I hardly got to see him today!

Heres to zero kleenexes and a full nights sleep...... lets hope!

No comments: