Tuesday, August 12, 2008

"Get me out of here!" - Mason's reaction to the train-

The Millers rode the train in Boone this weekend, then Micah and I headed to the fair on Sunday. The train was HOT, which is why Mason is topless- I think we were all feeling this way by the end of the ride.

I finally got my sewing stuff out again, it was driving me nuts to not have something to work on, plus I only have a month and a half to finish my postcards and I'm losing motivation. (inspiration??) I made another elephant last night and realized I really need to learn how to make 4 legs, two just looks funny. But two is easier so right now thats what you get. I'm not looking for perfection here. I'll post some photos when I finish the other one. Maybe I'll even let you name them.
Our little Cyclone ~

No comments: