Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hello Again...

Hello May, Hello Sun, Hello Flowers. Goodbye internet...

If you don't hear from me much this summer its because the internet isn't working. It also means I am out enjoying the sunshine with my boys instead of sitting inside on this blasted computer which I often despise.... My photos aren't uploading tonight, so I won't show you my photos from our lovely vacation this evening. But I will tell you we had a fabulous time in Portland and Seattle and Mason was quite a trooper.
Chalk the Walk was this past weekend and Keri and I had a great time. The weather was beautiful and it was great to get dirty in the middle of the street with chalk. I will also try to get photos up of that when I can.
Boring post I know, pictures to come.... Mason is walking, THAT is something to celebrate!

No comments: