Monday, August 24, 2009

Weekend

Micah and I watched Diving Bell and the Butterfly this weekend, a French film that was very well done but also a bit depressing. Last weekend when my parents were here, my mom and I got to get out for a while and see Julie and Julia, a wonderful film (although as usual Julia Child's book was a much better read). It had been over a year and a half since I had even been to a movie theater!
We are finally starting another room in the house, so this weekend Micah and I fixed all the walls and are hopefully closer to painting. We have yet to put up trim in the dining room, but it will get done sometime.
We are taking Mason camping this coming weekend for the annual Lehtola/Glew/Miller campout. I think he will really love it this year. He just got some new sneakers from his friend Becca and is running pretty fast in them. He loves picking up leaves and sticks and just discovered mud puddles last week at the park. Now we just have to find a tent that will fit a pack & play for sleep. Our 2 man tent just isn't going to cut it anymore.

No comments: