Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Out!

"Out Baby! Out!" - This is Mason's new phrase, guess who he learned it from :)
I had my 33ish week apt. today and everything looks good, still a little worried I will have another 9 pounder, but we won't know that for a while. Micah and I got the baby room painted and he put up the crown molding tonight. Now a little bit of trim and a chair rail and we're done! (Then of course there is the hallway to finish so I will have a handrail and not fall down the stairs with this big belly) I'm excited to put everything away and get my furniture back in place. I ordered 3 GroBaby diapers to test them out this time. I still have some more diapers to order, there is something very satisfying about new diapers that are nice and clean and pretty in their place. (They won't stay pretty for long, but it is also satisfying to know you won't run out)

On a Mason note, he is enjoying being two and is talking like crazy. He knows all of his colors and about half his letters and loves to practice them. He loves to help me in the kitchen and is in charge of dumping ingredients and pressing buttons on all the appliances. We spend a lot of time in the kitchen since I don't have the energy to take him outside at this point. He is a helper with dad and loves to use his shovel to scoop snow. Eating the snow is also very tasty. We are working on staying in the "big bed" and he has gotten the idea that the crib is for the baby. He has only fallen out once and luckily he doesn't remember.

I have been craving a chocolate milkshake for over a week now. Just thought I'd throw that in there. Because now that's all I can think about. Happy Tuesday.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Diane, was Micah 9lbs and did you have him naturally?

Brooke said...

:) Out Baby Out! Love it! :) Mason is so sweet!

MamaMiller said...

Yes, Mason was 9#3oz au natural, no drugs. Hoping for the same but smaller with this one :)

Dawn said...

wow, that is awesome, congrats!! I am going all natural this time as well. My biggest baby was Carter 9lbs 1 ounce.