Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Snow Days


We've been snowed in since December, and last week it was too cold to go out in the 15+ inches of snow we got last week, so it was time to bring it inside. Mason liked it, Avery was not a fan...














I think this is the most pathetic snowman I have ever made. Mason wanted to make a snowman last Thursday and the snow wouldn't stick! So this is all we got... I thought the blue food coloring would somehow make it better. Mason was proud. Micah made a much taller rounder one for him on Sunday when the snow was melting...
The big news today is Avery FINALLY has a tooth! At 10 1/2 months its about time! Three more look like they could pop through tomorrow. I'm looking forward to a photo shoot with a big toothy grin!

2 comments:

sara said...

Great pics!

Gender Predictor said...

I love the design of your website! I remember when my son got his first tooth, soon after the second and this his whole mouth was full