Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Have you met Blake?

This is Blake. He is the third child. It has taken me almost 5 months for me to post his sweet little face. His day 1 photo is on the right of the page, but has probably gone unnoticed since I haven't updated for so long...


Blake Fredrick Miller was born on July 12th and looked just like his big brother. Now he looks just like a Wilson, thats what I think anyway. He is the sweetest baby in the world and has brought pure joy into Mason and Avery's lives. They adore him!



This is Blake's personality. An incredibly laid back handsome man that smiles all the time and is VERY ticklish. His Dad teases him that his ears stick out but I think he is perfect.


Since this photo he has graduated to the big tub upstairs and lays on Mason's leg to get his bath. He is a patient little man and doesn't mind occasional water splashed in his face. He also likes getting his hair combed... Don't laugh, he really does have hair up there.


Mason wanted to be a scary bat for Halloween. Blake's cousin Isaac had a scary bat costume for Blake too.


Currently Blake is grabbing things and will sit up by himself for a little bit. Of course my hands are there just in case he tips, or Avery pushes him over.



I'm not going to lie, I was incredibly overwhelmed and a little freaked out when I found out how close Blake and Avery were going to be in age, but he has been the biggest blessing so far to our little family and I am convinced God's plan is so much better than anything I can come up with on my own. Hopefully there will be more photos before he turns 1!










1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! What a cutie!