Monday, June 2, 2008

4 Months...



and 17 # 6oz! Yes, our little man is no longer little (but was he ever?) We spent Mason's 4 month birthday in Deerfield, IL and down at Lake Michigan. He had his first night in a hotel with his cousin Thomas and they both slept great. The poor kid endured more than enough time in his car seat and is enjoying kicking up a storm today. He is getting back at me by only napping twice so far today...

On to other news, today was my LAST DAY of teaching this year! I still have to go back and wrap things up in my classroom, but no more babysitters or bottles for Mason - I am VERY excited about my summer to be a mom and a wife and look forward to not rushing out the door every morning. Maybe I will even have a change to get organized around here...

I made some time last week to finish a book for my cousin Helen's graduation present. I am excited to make more books and such this summer.



Yay for naps! I would never have finished this had Mason not slept like a pro last week. (Today is another story - we'll blame it on the shot he got today...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, I just saw you note. I'm new at this blogging thing, so I hadn't checked it in awhile. I should be better about it now! I owe you an e-mail, but can't seem to find your address - will you send it my way, please?! I'll be in the Burg the weekend of the 21st for my sister's wedding and then the weekend of July 11th for Ingrid's wedding. The first weekend will be crazy, but maybe we can work something out for the weekend of the 11th?